Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kim Kardashian will give birth to Kanye West’s baby while still married to Kris Humphries

Kim Kardashian spoke to E! on the status of her pregnancy and the controversies surrounding it. It is believed that Kim's pregnancy is about 3-months old and she'll be due at the end of June this year. Words have emerged that  the star will give birth to her baby while she is still married to basketball player Kris Humphries. Kim and Kris ended their marriage after 72days together.

And now, according to sources, the next trial for the divorce will be set for mid-June, to fit in with Nets player Kris' basketball commitments. Kris has argued for an annullment rather than a divorce, arguing that he and Kim married under false pretenses.

The source said: 'Kris isn't trying to drag this out, but he wants to be vindicated in court. Kris will see this through to the end.'

'But Kim is refusing to cave to any of Kris' demands. She has moved on with her life, and she won't agree to an annulment on grounds that the marriage was fraudulent because it would cause catastrophic damage to her brand".

Kim Spoke to E! on hoe she feels at the moment:

Kim said: 'I take lots of naps. Actually I feel really good. This New Year is just about being happy and healthy and that's what I plan on doing.

'I wouldn't say that pregnancy has been easy but there's been no morning sickness. When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would disagree. I think from this stage on it does become easier and funner but it's just adjusting.'

She added: 'Even my sister has made it look so easy and it's not as easy as people think. It's a little painful, there's a lot of growing pains.

'But I've heard it's all worth it so I'm looking forward to that.'

And as for any weird cravings, The Keeping Up With the Kardashian's star said she is longing for seafood – though she knows it's not encouraged for pregnant women.

She said: 'I'm craving sushi, but I know I can't really have it, so I'm eating a lot of carrots and celery with lots of ranch.'

No comments:

Post a Comment