Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GIST : Lagos State Gov Introduces Chinese Language To Public Schools 2013/14

Chi chun wa haa yu! Yes oh, you better start getting your chinko swag up cause the Lagos State Government has annouced that it would introduce Chinese language, in public schools' curriculum as from next session.

In a statement signed by the ministry's Public Relations Officer, Lanre Bajulaiye, the State Commissioner for Education, Olayinka Oladunoye said that this would be a valuable opportunity for students to learn the culture and speak the chin-tu-fa language.

My best guess is, like every other China Products....this policy might not last long.

So here is my quick Chinese tutorial for you guys:

You Have A Fat Face - Chin Tu Fat

I Banged my Knee    - Ban gin ni

Stay out of sight - Lei Lo

I got this for free - Ai No Pei

He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka

Why are you coming now? - Wai Yu Kum Nao

What Are You Hiding - Hu Yu Hai Ding

Lmao..feel free to add your own Chinese in the comments
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment