Sunday, January 6, 2013

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH KREATIV

I shouldn't frighten some of these nicca, but I know I'm up for somewhere
 

FRESHOUTNAIJA : Can you give us a little bit of a background on yourself (Who is) KREATIVE?

Kreativ: My names are Ikpawona Emmanuel, a.k.a Kreativ, music is who I am  , an upcoming musical artist, Born and brought up in warri part of Delta State.

FRESHOUTNAIJA : What would you say is the inspiration behind your music?

Kreativ: God, street, the kind of life I have been through, where I'm heading to. really wanna express my feelings whenever I step on the mic on the situation of life and what God got in stock for us that will never give up.

FRESHOUTNAIJA : As a musician, what are your major motivating strengths ?

Kreativ : Showbiz these days is like a competition, some say only strong will survive, its true, but I say "wettin go be go be"(what's gonna be gonna be) its in my blood, that's what the fans say, and sometimes they tell me nothing is gonna stop me when they comment on my songs. I just smile back and tel em God dey. Sometimes I just feel like going to to studio and when I geh dere, all I do is play with the beat, and when I'm done their comments always amazing, you dope, this and that. Always appreciate that. but I always tell em not to forget its God given, that's we do it without stress.

FRESHOUTNAIJA : What were your parent's reaction when you finally ventured into music?

Kreativ:They getting to understand that I can't do without music, they just gotta let it go. Cudos to mummy and daddy for bringing me to life, I love You.

FRESHOUTNAIJA : Roudest Moments –

Kreativ::D

FRESHOUTNAIJA : If you weren't singing, what would you have been doing instead?

Kreativ: Walahi! I don't know ooo  maybe setting up a talent management company. Cos I would probably not be doing anything that's not related to entertainment.

FRESHOUTNAIJA : How would you like to describe your music?

Kreativ:I do hip-hop/ afro pop basically, and sometimes when I sing the people starts clapping. Its amazing.

FRESHOUTNAIJA : When did you get into the music industry professionally?

Kreativ:That was 2008.

FRESHOUTNAIJA : Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Kreativ  God knows best, but walahi we breaking bareers, I shouldn't frighten some of these nicca! But I know I'm up for some where

FRESHOUTNAIJA : Your fans wanna know where you from and your age?

Kreativ:I'm from Warri Delta State, based in Lagos Now. But I'm always in town based on sidething. I'm 22.

FRESHOUTNAIJA :  Rap a verse for your fan

Kreativ:I know I'm living the kind of life u don't want me to suppose to! Wettin I go do now wey homies dey oppose dude.

Follow Kreative on twitter @iamkreativ

1 comment:

  1. God go make u bigger oh!! Na u be Kreative oooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete