Sunday, December 23, 2012

How Celebrities Plan To Spend Xmas Holiday

There is always a plan for Christmas. Almost everyone has one plan or the other to wrap up the year in grand style.

But oftentimes, the anxiety of the Yuletide catches us below the belt and abandons us in the creek without paddle as to what to do, where to be, who to be with, and other one million naira questions.

But these movie stars aren't entirely different from the average man in the crowd. Quite a number of them plan what the rest of us do every Christmas with no sense of the dramatics. Simple breakfast of rice and chicken, cosy drinks with friends and family and probably push out for some fun in some bars or beaches or a fast trip to the village to see ''home people'' you haven't seen all year long.

To get the picture that Christmas isn't all that is extra-terrestrial, be it a star or schmuck, some of your movie idols share how they plan to spend Christmas holiday:

Bob Manuel-Udokwu:

For actor, Bob Manuel, Christmas isn't going to be a long trip in some far away fancy fun-seeking spot, like a true Igbo man. Bob plans to spend his Christmas holiday in his country home, in Ogidi " I will spend my Xmas with my family in my home town, Ogidi in Anambra State. Attend thanksgiving, weddings and other functions till the first week of 2013 then, return to Lagos."

Actress Uche Joan Iwuanyanwu

Uche who made a big hit in movies like ''Under My Pillow'', ''Queen''s Island, has a different ideas about how she is going to spend the Xmas. For her, the holiday begun long before Christmas comes knocking. " This Xmas I will be doing a lot! Got lots of family events to attend. Meanwhile I already spent the first two weeks of December relaxing in Dubai. Just got back. Where to next depends on my events"

Doris Simon

I would be seeing my family members. You would agree with me that my job is so time-demanding that I don't have time all the time to see them. Aside that, I would be doting on my son as well as my younger ones, who have always stayed true to me. Lastly, I would be giving back to society that has been there for me via the less privileged, however I don't publicise or make people see that side of me"

Lola Alao

The beautiful Lola Alao has what can be described as a social diary for the Yuletide holiday with almost each day with something different to offer. Her itinerary will make any flight manifest look like a Kindergarten painting on the wall. " On December 20th will be at Ikeja G.R.A. For a programme.

On 21st at 68 in Adeniran Ogunsanya. On 22nd at Ife in Osun State. On 24th at Majenta Hotel, Isheri. On 25th at Okla Hotel, Egbeda, Lagos. On 26th at Warehouse Hotel, Toyin Street, Ikeja. On 27th at Gani Adams party. On 28th at Bobby's Nite Club, Ikorodu. On 29th at Lekki for opening of a new hotel."

Empress Njamah isn't planning a White Christmas neither is she dreaming of another home-coming, family reunion thing. She wants an exotic Christmas away from the country. " I am trying to spend my Xmas away from the regular noise (bangers) in Nigeria and go somewhere quiet but not snowy too. Still planning", she said but it seems Europe is not in the cards this time around as most parts are snowing their hearts out at the moment.

Foluke Daramola

I will be spending Xmas with my family in Ghana. We just want to take time out to reminisce and reflect about life and also be together as a family. We also intend to visit the less privileged and friends too and give them gifts.

Ebube Nwagbo

I will be travelling to the East .

Laide Bakare

Her hands are full as she would be looking forward to seeing her new mega bucks movie "Jejere" make a tour of the cinemas this Xmas through to New Year.

Benita Nzeribe who is presently shooting a new weekly game show for Malta Guinness Low Sugar has said after she completed the shooting, she hopes to travel to the United Kingdom for a week-long holiday. And thereafter, return to the country refreshed and ready for the next year.

Season greetings from FRESHOUTNAIJA

No comments:

Post a Comment