Sunday, September 16, 2012

GIST : Flossick Robbed In Lagos Walked Naked From Onipanu To Jibowu Stark Naked" - Flowssick

Flowssick and his recording team, Kollertunz Records were robbed yesterday, Saturday 15th
September 2012 on their way back home from Hennessy Artistry club tour which took place at the Likwid Lounge, Victoria Island, Lagos. Kollertunz however released a press statement on
their official website www.kollertunz.com.

"The management and team of kollertunz Records wish to inform the general public of an armed robbery incident that involved thesnatching away of a GREY TOYOTA AVALON TOURING with the registration number MU302ABC owned by the Kolawole Ajayi, CEO kollertunz Records.

This sad and traumatic incident occurred at the early hours of thismorning when mr. Kolawole Ajayi
along with our artiste flowssick and a member of production crew were attacked at the gate of the street by four armed bandits.

We implore the public to be on a look out for the vehicle which was taken along with personal effects (4Blackberry
phones, cash, I pads,Mac-2 5D digital camera and accessories).

He (Flowssick) was kidnapped, striped
naked, drugged and dropped on Ikorodu
expressway.

Kindly contact us on 08066851445or the nearest police station ifyou have any information that can lead to the recovery of the car and the accessories.
Thank you and trust your kind gesture in being a brother keeper."

However www.bellanaija.com contacted Flowssick "They beat me inside the car very well, infact very well. They pancake my face for me small. They
gave me 3 tablets to swallowby force but I hid it under my tongue.

Then they drove down to Ikorodu
road and they dropped me stark naked at Onipanu bus-stop."
"It took me a while before I could get back home.

I had to walk all the way from Onipanu stark naked to Jibowu before I was able to see some police men
to help me." He said
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment