Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Prezzo-I Am In Nigeria To Find Goldie

The Kenyan representative in the BBA Stargame Prezzo, has explained the reasons why he came to Nigeria...Your guess was right, Its All For Goldie.

Prezzo made this known at the media parley held for him today, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at The Place, in Ikeja, Lagos. He said: 'I went into the house with the mind to make my country proud and make the money and along the line, I developed feelings for Goldie and I still do up till now as I speak'.

When he was asked about his status with Goldie and what led to his visit to Naija, he replied: 'I haven't spoken to Goldie yet and that's why I am actually here'.

Is it just me or is there something fishy? Especially when this visit is coming after Rick Ross declared his interest for Nigeria's Oil Money.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment