Monday, August 20, 2012

Gist: Jim Iyke apologize to Linda Ikeji Publicly

Good time are now coming to Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke as he seems to have turned over a new leaf. Just yesterday, an online news journal exclusively reported that the Nollywood 'bad boy' had got a new media manager for himself.

From what we gathered, Jim Iyke publicly apologised to the popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji for taking her as a blogger (also named Linda) that wrote a false story about him.

Jim earlier tweeted at original Linda Ikeji; "Fuck off lady! I'm nt even gonna pretend to be a gentleman about this. You can play d victim all u want but I don't give a rat ass, period."
Linda then protested "you're just attacking me for no reason. U sure you're alright?"

However, after finding out that the wrong Linda tweeted the attack at him, Jim swallowed his pride and tweeted an apology; "Apologies Linda. My vitriol on u was a genuine error as I misread the handle. Hope u'll boro a leaf from my apology based on your antecedent attacks."

This has not been responded to by Linda Ikeji as at press time.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment