Saturday, October 13, 2012

PHOTOS : Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Opens Hair Outlet In Accra Mall Ghana, Set To Open In Nigeria & Europe

Business-oriented Ghanaian movie actor, John Dumelo has opened a brand new Hair outlet in Accra mall, Ghana.


The hair outlet named J.Melo Hair located inside Accra Mall in Ghana was opened last Sunday.

Here is what John Dumelo said during the opening ceremony:

As an entrepreneur and a very good business man, I just encourage all my other celebrities to branch into other business because our industry has ups and downs''.

Movie stars at the opening ceremony include Yvonne Okoro, Yvonne Nelsone, Majid Michel and others.

''We have to emulate our friends in America; you talk of Jay Z, Diddy and talk of other stars that have branched into business.

I think I just have to advise my Ghanaian celebrities to do the same and move into business because they will not be on top forever.''John Dumelo said.

John Dumelo plans to open hair shop in Nigeria, America, Europe and other African countries.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment