Friday, October 5, 2012

GIST : Chris Brown Confirms Break Up With Karrueche Tran

Chris Brown has confirmed that he has split from Karrueche Tran, citing his friendship with ex-girlfriend Rihanna as one of the reasons for the break up.

Yesterday (4th October), reports claimed that Tran had dumpedChris after growing tired of rumours linking him to RiRi - after the ex-couple were snapped together watching a Jay-Z gig in NYC on Wednesday.

The Vietnamese model then added to the speculation by sending the ominous tweet: "Bye baby".

Breezy has now announced that his relationship with Tran is over, stating that his rekindled friendship with Rhanna - who he infamously assaulted in 2009 contributed to their split.

Chris told TMZ: "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."
He added: "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

Brown has since tweeted a link to a video entitled The Real Chris Brown, where he talks about falling back in love with RiRi while still dating Tran.

The video features footage of the 23-year old with both Rihanna and Karrueche, as he narrates: "I'm stressed out… when you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it's kinda difficult.

"Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like that. I'm just being real."

The She Ain't You singer adds: "I don't want to hurt either or. It'sme, I'm not trying to be a player. I'm not trying to be a dog. Thatain't me. My mum raised me differently. I just care…too much."

Tran has since appeared to comment on the end of her romance with Brown, tweeting: "Wtf is going on? All I'm saying is.. You don't mess with people's genuine feelings. You just don't!" She then concluded: "Life moves on.. So let's all."

Rihanna is yet to comment directly on Breezy's split with Karrueche, but the Bajan babe did post a cryptic message on Twitter stating: "Aint nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

The We Found Love singer previously admitted to Oprah Winfrey that she still has strong feelings for Brown - and that seemed to be confirmed when they affectionately greeted eachother at the 2012 VMAs last month.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment