Tuesday, August 21, 2012

40 Successful Quotes

Staring from where we stop yesterday here is another ten successful quotes

11. "Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners." Robert T.
Kiyosaki
12. "I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life,
that sleep is not the most important thing." Martha Stewart
13. "I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when
others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful." Warren
Buffet
14. "I've been blessed to find people who are smarter than I am, and
they help me to execute the vision I have." Russell Simmons
15. "If you don't have a competitive advantage, don't compete." Jack
Welch
16. "If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of
this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work." Thomas J
Watson
17. "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to meet it!" Jonathan
Winters
18. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." Steve
Jobs
19. "Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end
you are sure to succeed." Abraham Lincoln
20. "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you
everywhere." Albert Einstein
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment